about life coaching
are you going through a life-changing event?
- Starting a new job
- Living through a painful divorce
- Being a single parent
- Grieving the death of a loved one
- Dealing with chronic illness
- Coping with a family member with a disability
- Caring for an aging parent
- Moving to a new community
- Re-entering the work force
benefits you can experience through coaching
- Move out of feeling overwhelmed to taking constructive steps toward your goal
- Create a plan for yourself that includes self care—rebuilding the life you want now
- Identify your mind's sabotaging tendencies—making your mind an ally in improving your life’s situation
- Learn to make wise choices leading you to be a stronger and happier person
Through coaching for life-changing events, you are invited to engage in a process where you learn to listen deeply to your mind, body, and spirit—connecting to your inner strength, courage, and wisdom—creating the life you long for.
why does coaching work?
Your coach is someone outside of your family and circle of friends who is non-judgmental, a deep listener, and capable of asking powerful questions that facilitate you meeting your goals.
Coaching is based on the premise that you have all you need inside you, and by learning to listen to the wisdom of your body, mind and spirit you can access this knowledge and act on it.
Coaching works by creating a step-by-step plan with accountability to support you in reaching your goals.
Statistics* show that you have a 65% chance of succeeding when you commit to someone that you will do something and a 95% chance of succeeding when you have a specific accountability appointment with the person to whom you committed.
* American Society of Training and Development
what do you as a client bring to our work together?
- A willingness to invest time and energy
- Openness to new ideas and approaches
- A willingness to take responsibility and set the agenda
- A desire to change and move to a new place in your life
what do i bring as a coach?
- A belief that you have everything you need within yourself to move forward on your chosen path
- An ability to ask powerful questions and listen deeply on a mind, body, and spiritual level
- My own transformation through unexpected life-changing events
- Unconditional positive regard and non judgment